Saturday, March 21, 2015

mission

I hope they call me on a mission, oh wait, they already have! I have been called to serve in the Mexico Mexico City Southeast Mission and I report to the Mexico MTC on June 10, 2015. I couldn't be more excited for this new chapter in my life. Half the reason I started this blog was because I want my mom to post my letters on here so people can go on and check what I have been up to for the week and when I get home I can look back at all of the memories I had on my mission. I cannot WAIT to be a missionary. I have wanted to go on a mission since I was 8 and before the age changed for girls from 21 to 19. I think it is a great opportunity for everyone to go on! Missions aren't for everyone, but I think I need it. I already love the Mexican culture and I will love it even more when I live there for a year and a half! I am excited to change the lives of the people and how they will change mine.


Downtown Mexico City

No comments:

Post a Comment