Monday, January 11, 2016

new year, new mission

I have been set apart as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I leave for Houston tomorrow morning at 7AM. I can't believe this day has finally arrived, I have been waiting for a long time and I am so excited!

I just want to thank everyone that I know that has helped me throughout my journey. I have THE most amazing people in my life and I am so grateful for all of those relationships I have. Thank you for always keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I really have felt the love of everyone and especially from the Lord during this process. I know that this is the right thing to do, the right place to be at the right time in my life. It will be hard (like every mission is), but it will be so much more rewarding. Please keep me updated on your lives and I will do the same for you! Please write me, I would love it! (megan.garner@myldsmail.net) Also, we updated the address information as well (if you want to send me a package or something.........I dont know......)

Thank you again and I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment